Re: Does Shockware Flash Plugin for Mozilla work on powerpc arch?

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 04:47:22PM -0800, tgs154-em@yahoo.com wrote:
> I've installed the swf-player package on Debian, and I
> no longer see the missing plugin icon on pages.
> However I still don't see the content, I only see a
> blank field where there should be content.
>
> Is there something else that I need to set?  I've
> installed the package from stabel sarge.
I made the experience that it sometimes works but in most
cases doesn't. Recent versions in sid has improved the situation
but it still kills my web browser way to often.

  Uwe

--
  MMK GmbH, Fleyer Str. 196, 58097 Hagen
  Uwe.Steinmann@mmk-hagen.de