Re: Re: MythTV PPC

On Wed, 8 Mar 2006, Anthony Tippett wrote:

I've downloaded and installed mythtv for the ppc from:

deb http://honk.sigxcpu.org/linux-ppc/debian/ unstable/

Everything seems to be working find.. I'm only using the frontend on the mac
though.

Anthony Tippett

More recent versions of the ivtv driver, along with more recent kernels
(0.42 of ivtv + 2.6.15.1 kernel sources) now also work on the mac.  I
had some luck with a Hauppage 350 card.  I've NOT set up the front end
of Myth - I was thinking of just doing the equivalent job with a few
cron scripts :) ...  I posted a short note with a some more details a
few weeks ago.

cheers
vinai