Re: No xterm window?!

Yes it is. I actually figured out what the problem is; well, kinda!
My mouse is not working, as I said. It turns out that I just don't know the
keyboard shortcuts that may allow me to use X-Windows without the mouse :S
When I connected a real USB mouse to my laptop, I was able to get the menu
and run xterm and all other programs.
Turns out that twm is already installed with X-Windows and I didn't know it!
So here are my questions:
1- Where (in which file) was X-Windows instructed to "exec twm"? I don't
have a ~/.xsession file.
2- Can I work the menus without the mouse in X-Windows?
3- How can I make my touchpad work?! I have kernel v2.6.8-powerpc and I have
appletouch v0.80 (source code, uncompiled). Should I just go ahead and
compile it and load it into the kernel? Or is there another way of doing
this?

P.S. I own a PowerBook G4 1.67GHz (AlBook I believe).

Thank you,
Sammy

"Helge Kreutzmann" <kreutzm@itp.uni-hannover.de> wrote in message
[🔎] 20060227184703.GA10758@itp.uni-hannover.de">news:[🔎] 20060227184703.GA10758@itp.uni-hannover.de...