Re: mouseemu 0.15 not working at all?

> no output indeed. so do i understand you correctly? because of that, some
> other application "steals" the events which therefor cannot be processed by
> mouseemu? any ideas which applications that might be?

No, that's not what I said. Usually mouseemu 'steals' the events. mouseemu
not getting any events at all does point to the kernel as likely culprit,
IMHO.

Regarding other apps receiving events, see my suggestion to search /proc
for any occurrences of 'event' files. Any process opening some event
device will have a file /proc/<pid>/fd/event%d showing in /proc.

To see which events are processed by the kernel, load the evbug module and
watch /var/log/debug

	Michael