bmac ethernet

Hi
I recently got an old iMac G3 ( 233Mhz, 32MB ) and i tried to put debian on
it, per net-install. You should know, that this is only possible at
"low-memory-mode" because of the 32MB. I found out that i need the module
"bmac" for my ethernet-card...but it is not on the net-inst-cd and i havent
got the traffic to download the big iso...so can anybody tell me where to
get the bmac-module as a file ( including depencies ) ?