About thread: install 2nd HD G5

I hope Wesley is still on the list, or maybe another kind soul can help. I saw Wesley's thread in the archives and thought that my problem seemed similar, but the solution as I understand it doesn't. I am a newbie (more or less) that installed Ubuntu (Dapper Flight 3 PPC) on my Power Mac G5, which I can boot into with OpenFirmware. However, I have run into a problem with Yaboot and OS X. Yaboot simply can't load OS X. it tries, and the screen flickers, but nothing happens. After three tries, it says something like "booting Mac OS X..." and nothing works, so I have to do a hard shutdown and then unplug my #1 drive, which is where Ubuntu PPC is installed..

Here is the output from "fdisk -l" /dev/sdb (my OS X system disk):

/dev/sdb
        #                    type name                  length   base      ( size )  system
/dev/sdb1     Apple_partition_map Apple                     63 @ 1         ( 31.5k)  Partition map
/dev/sdb2              Apple_Free                       262144 @ 64        (128.0M)  Free space
/dev/sdb3               Apple_HFS Untitled           319910838 @ 262208    (152.5G)  HFS
/dev/sdb4              Apple_Free                           10 @ 320173046 (  5.0k)  Free space

Block size=512, Number of Blocks=320173056
DeviceType=0x0, DeviceId=0x0

Here are the contents of my yaboot.conf file

## yaboot.conf generated by the Ubuntu installer
##
## run: "man yaboot.conf" for details. Do not make changes until you
## have!!
## see also: /usr/share/doc/yaboot/examples for example configurations.
##
## For a dual-boot menu, add one or more of:
## bsd=/dev/hdaX, macos=/dev/hdaY, macosx=/dev/hdaZ

boot=/dev/sda2
device=/ht@0,f2000000/pci@3/k2-sata-root@c/k2-sata@0/disk@0:
partition=3
root=/dev/sda3
timeout=100
install=/usr/lib/yaboot/yaboot
magicboot=/usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot
enablecdboot

# to boot OSX by default
# to boot linux by default, change to defaultos=linux
defaultos=macosx

macosx=/dev/sdb3

image=/boot/vmlinux
label=Linux