Re: Thermal control - iMac G5 (information request)

This is definitely not the latest git tree, It doesn't have the patches
I wanted you to test. Try 2.6.16-rc1, it does have them.

Sorry, I was getting the files from linuxhq.com.

Since 2.6.16-rc1 does not build I'm waiting for somebody to tell me if the fix to make it build is the one I posted (adding  #include <asm/hvcall.h> to ./arch/powerpc/kernel/rtas.c).  I've sucessfully built it, but I don't dare to boot the kernel with that modification, however small, before you or another kernel developer for powerpc tells me it's ok to do so.

Eduardo.