Re: apple motion sensor -- hd head-park functionality?
- To: Johannes Berg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: apple motion sensor -- hd head-park functionality?
- From: Stelian Pop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:02:50 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1137505648.4354.37.camel@localhost>
- References: <1137505648.4354.37.camel@localhost>
Le mardi 17 janvier 2006 à 14:47 +0100, Johannes Berg a écrit :
> Just wondering if anyone followed the discussion surrounding saving the
> hd in case of a shock or freefall interrupt. Was there a conclusion how
> this ought to be handled, and was this solution implemented in the
IIRC some consensus was reached but never implemented.
> Also -- the hdaps driver seems to report the current values of the
> acceleration sensor as a joystick input device... maybe this would be
> worth it for ams too?
After a quick look at hdaps.c it seems that it does report the values
exactly as ams do...
> Once I get r300 working I'd really like to try out
> neverball like that :P
Want to buy a new laptop ? :)
Stelian Pop <firstname.lastname@example.org>