quik 7600 "out of scan range"

Hi all .
I am trying to install Sarge on 7300/G3 333 Upgrade/512 MB ram 4 GB HD SCSI
This machine are been retired from graphics job in a costumer of mine,
so I will try to turn it in a firewall/ftp .
The documentation about installing Sarge with BootX in an old world is
outdated .
The name of files ( kernel and initrd ) are wrong .
Passed this issue, the installer works fine ( really much better then
Woody ! ) .
At the very end of install process, the installer warn about Quik, but
 installs it ( cool !!!! )
But after that, in the first boot within Sarge, my monitor just shows
a MSG "scan out of range" .
The noise from HD suggests the boot is going fine, but I can do
anything from that on .
I can use bootX in this machine, there are room in HD, but how can I
copy a suitable Kernel to MAC OS partition without a normal boot ?
Or may be there are a way to bypass the monitor issue ?
Any idea ?

Fábio Rabelo

ps.: sorry for my bad English, I'm a Brazilian, a third world country,
forgive me !