Re: 2.6.14 USB vs. sleep issues

Hi Ben.

> Only newer machines with a NEC USB2 chip that shares
> interrupts appear to be affected by the problem.

I have a question that I don't believe has been
answered outright either in this thread or the others
I've dug through:

	Can we take the above to mean that older New
	World machines (ie my iBook 2.2r2) will now
	happily sleep (and wake again) with the
	2.6.14.1 kernel?

Which machines started using the NEC USB2 chip, btw?

<tangent>
This actually raises another question:
Is there any kind of a comprehensive list or set of
lists detailing which hardware the various New World
Macs contain, from a Linux driver perspective?

I ask from the desire to prune dross that's not
needed from my kernels, and also from those kernels
that I might help friends build for their Macs.  Such
a list would be a godsend for such work ;)

My apologies if such a thing exists; I haven't for
the life of me been able to find it.
</tangent>

Thanks a bunch in advance...

whee!