New builds for Gnome 2.12

I am building gnome-2.12 on testing, and as I am new to building debian packages, I would like to know if there is someone that I should notify of a successful build like there was back on Gentoo. Currently I am compiling gnome-vfs2 2.12.1.1-1 to which I had to make a few minor changes to the control file is why I ask right now.

Since I was told by a few on this list that unstable is really unstable, and all I am really interested in is running the new gnome, I decided to run testing and build from there, so I have not even looked at the unstable packages, but I have read that gnome 2.12 has not been built in powerpc, and builds were welcomed, so I am asking if someone knows this not to be true.

Also if anyone is interested in testing these packages, I would like to know where I can submit them for download for others to use once I am done.

Mike S