Re: powerbook fn-key & pbbuttonsd

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:23:27 +0100
Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@corsac.net> wrote:

> As as side note, I've seend that pbbuttons still forward events to the
> window manager (well, only Fx it seem). So it outputs garbage in my
> terminal. Should I fill a bugreport agains pbbuttonsd ?

No. :-)

Pbbuttonsd forwards nothing to nobody. If your terminal receives
garbage look for virtual event devices that are able to do so.

The only key that pbbuttonsd reads from hardware is the power key on
some recent powerbooks and this is used only internally. Forwarding it
to the input layer is only on my todo list yet ;-) So please don't
blame be before I have started to work :-)

  Best Regards
    Matthias