Re: pbbuttonsd doesn't work with 2.6.15 (git tree)

> > > Same problem here, not sure what's up, maybe something broken with the
> > > input events interface that pbbuttons use to get key strokes ? The sleep
> > > stuff seem to still work (as does the idle backlight stuff)
> >
> > Do you have mouseemu running as well? Maybe the event grab stuff changed
>
> The kernel mousemu, unless I also have some userland stuff I didn't
> notice :)

Well, you should notice a process called mouseemu if you installed the
daemon :-)

Matthias mentioned a problem with udev and event device creation taking
too much time so pbbuttonsd gives up on them (if I understood his mail
right). Can you make the necessary devices up front with udev?

It only seems to happen on this year's powerbooks so far - can't help you
debug this :-(

	Michael