Re: iMac G5 - Help (Gewijzigd door Marc Coevoet)

Op 8-nov-05 om 10:44 heeft Benjamin Herrenschmidt het volgende geschreven:

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 05:46 +0100, Marc Coevoet wrote:
I bought a Blue White rev 1 and it doesn't even do OS X ;-(

That has nothing to do with linux... The RAM mustn't be good for that
machine (it was quite picky)

I have RAM from an apple dealer and guess: it doesn't work ..
2 x 128Mb

It works fine in a Beige from my friend.

I'll leave it there: steal from the rich, give to the poor ;-)

the story's on

http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/apple/

I have found a G4/Yikes mobo, but still need to find a processor.
(ZIF socket)  (never tried the mobo though )