Re: working patch for orinoco 0.15rc2 (linux 2.6.14) ?

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:32:28 +0100
Jorge Salamero Sanz <526715@celes.unizar.es> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> i've downloaded[0] the patch for monitor mode (with kismet) for
> 0.15rc2  (included in linux 2.6.14) but doesn't apply cleanly and
> doesn't compile.
>
> anyone can point me to a working patch ?

I've changed the .rc2 - or rc3? sources a bit to make it compile on
2.6.11 with the dragorn patch, but haven't tried it yet on 2.6.14 that
I'm using since yesterday. I'll check that out and send you a patch if
it will work.

But a little offtopic. Orinocco means you're using an Airport?
Have you got any problems with it??

Mine works only on 2.6.11, and only in ad-hoc mode. It simply loses the
AP after a few seconds and keeps disconnecting in managed mode all the
time regardless of the driver I use - the kernel stock one and that
from orinoco.nongnu.org. I've got 8.70 firmware on mine. I'd be
gratefull for any hints. I spent half night on trying to make it to work
(in managed mode)  but no way. The interface keeps going down.

owczi
--
   [x]--Wojciech---owczi---Owczarek--WO111-RIPE--[_][+]
    |--------- mailto: owczi|at|owczi|dot|net -------|