OSX Vs. Debian.

Mhh......

I have a pbg4 with OSX Tiger and Debian PPC 2.6.11. It worked all fine
for about six months, until I decided to make some space in the OSX
partition. I saw like 2 GB ofr the printer dirvers, not really useful
since I do not have one, so I wiped it off (bad bad idea...).

Now OSX won't load, it does not give any error message, simply it
doesn't load. If I put the installation/recovery disc it tells me to
reboot and that it requires a HFS partition, I experienced that
problem when I first installed Debian.

Debian works fine, though. My question is? Is it possible to restore
the OSX WITHOUT having to format and reinstall everything (that would
be really a shame)?

Please help.

Federico

--
  Federico Pistono
  Department of Computer Science - Verona, Italy