Re: Installing Debian in OldWorld computers (was: Re: While I was at it...)

On Sat, Oct 29, 2005 at 11:10:01PM -0200, Rogério Brito wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> Sorry for getting this in the middle, but I was too busy with real life.

Hehe.

> On Oct 29 2005, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Also, could you try booting :
> >   http://people.debian.org/~luther/miboot.floppy
> > Which is known to work, and report.
>
> Do you still want testers for this thing? And, if you do, what other
> images would you want people to try and report?

Can you retry today's build, as for some reason the miboot executable in the
chroot used to build the daily's lost its executable flag, and thus was not
included. Very strange thing. Christian was less than polite with me though,
and for some strange reason switched to private email rather soon.

Friendly,

Sven Luther