Re: 3d acceleration on pci radeon 9200 mac edition?

Dnia 26-10-2005, śro o godzinie 11:30 -0700, derek o napisał(a):
> That is good to hear,thanks for the help I appreciate it.
> Derek
>
> On 10/26/05, Kelner <amendel@wp.pl> wrote:
> >

> > Dnia 26-10-2005 o godz. 10:47 derek o napisał(a):
> > > Hello,I was wondering if it is possible to get 3d acceleration under
> > > linux for the pci radeon 9200 mac edition graphics card.
> > > Thanks,
> > > Derek
> >
> > It works fine with open source drivers that can be found in generic X.org. Once I get back home I'll post my xorg.conf, it has some options I tested and that have proven to increase performance. It isn't lightning fast, but one can play tuxracer now.

Here goes the Device section I promised:

Section "Device"
	Identifier	"ATI Technologies, Inc. Radeon 9200 (RV280)"
	Driver		"ati"
	BusID		"PCI:0:16:0"
	Option		"UseFBDev"		"true"
        Option          "RenderAccel"           "true"
        Option          "EnablePageFlip"        "on"
        Option          "AGPMode"               "4"
        Option          "AGPFastWrite"          "yes"
EndSection

Had no stability issues so far. It's Radeon 9200 in Mac Mini, but I
guess it's the same as in other Macs.