Re: Feedback on patch to PowerPC ports pmac page requested

Hello,
On Sat, Oct 22, 2005 at 07:24:23PM -0700, Shyamal Prasad wrote:
> http://www.us.debian.org/ports/powerpc/inst/pmac is quite out of
> date. I use new Mac hardware (G5), and have little experience with
> minimal installs of Debian since potato. Comments on the patch below
> would be appreciated. I will send this to debian-www after any
> corrections that might be required.

Good that you update. Can you please try to keep the line breaks as
close to the previous version as possible, so that translators can
reuse as much as possible?

> -1G is probably enough space for an experimental Linux system. You can
> -get by with less, perhaps as little as 200M for a really basic system,
> -but you'll more than likely want more than just the basics.
> +1G is probably a realistic minimum disk space required for an
> +experimental Linux system. You might get by with less, perhaps as
> +little as 600 to 700M for a really basic system, but you'll more than
> +likely want more than just the basics.

So that, e.g., the last two lines would read:
+little as 600 to 700M for a really basic system,
but you'll more than likely want more than just the basics.

Thanks!

          Helge
--
Dr. Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.           Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de