Re: 2.6 SMP support for dual G4 Xserve. Is there any?

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
It does, there is an SMP config option, you must have looked in the
wrong place :) The errors you are having are caused by the swim3 driver,
just disable it, you don't need it on those machines

Ben.

Thanks for your response Ben. I was thinking the same thing, it didn't say anything about SMP in my error.. Though when i'd comment out CONFIG_SMP=y in my .config it would compile without trouble. I'll try disabling the swim3 driver regardless though.. good tip.