Re: kernel hangs at boot on dual G5

Sven Luther wrote:

> This is a 32bit power4 kernel, most probably 2.6.8 currently in sarge.
>
> Lucio, could you please test the powerpc64 install with the newer daily
I'm afraid I can't, because, for sake of brevity, I've said I was facing
this problem while the real truth is that a customer is facing it. I can
ask my customer to key in whatever string at the boot prompt and send me
back the output, but that's all. He doesn't have anything except Sarge ppc
available.