Re: nvidia driver on ppc. problems

Hi,

On Mi, Okt 05, 2005 at 09:49:59  GMT, josep29@casal.upc.edu wrote:
> So, how can I switch between two screens? which X configuration should I use?
>
> Because, I've tried to simply connect the external screen before power up the
> machine and it didn't work.

To enable the internal output, put this into your xorg.conf:

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "nv"
        Driver          "nv"
        Option          "CrtcNumber"            "0"
        Option          "FlatPanel"             "1"
EndSection

For the external:

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "nv"
        Driver          "nv"
        Option          "CrtcNumber"            "1"
        Option          "FlatPanel"             "0"
EndSection

You can also switch between external / internal by using server layouts,
see my config for an example:

http://alex.homelinux.net/~alex/tmp/xorg.conf

AlexAlex