qemu and skype

Hello there list,

I was trying to play a little with skype and qemu (not that I really need
that, but still...).

I apt-got qemu and downloaded the Skype 1.2.0.17 tarball with static QT,
untarred and when I try to start it I get:

jack@vasquez:~/downloads/skype-1.2.0.17$ qemu-i386 skype
/lib/ld-linux.so.2: No such file or directory
Segmentation fault

I searched for this file in debian packages but it looks like there is no
such file in any package. I googled a bit and looks like this should be a
symlink to /lib/ld-2.3.5.so (or whatever version, that's what I have now.
So I symlinked it and got:

jack@vasquez:~/downloads/skype-1.2.0.17$ sudo ln -s /lib/ld-2.3.5.so /lib/ld-linux.so.2

jack@vasquez:~/downloads/skype-1.2.0.17$ qemu-i386 skype
Unable to load interpreter
Segmentation fault

Apart from Skype that will never work properly, there is anything I can do
about this problem?
Qemu is 0.7.0.

Thanks for your help!

--