[debian-powerpc] New Ibook no sound

Hi
    I'm trying to install debian etch in a new Ibook:
saladino@Zack:~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
cpu             : 7447A, altivec supported
clock           : 666MHz
revision        : 0.5 (pvr 8003 0105)
bogomips        : 663.55
machine         : PowerBook6,7
motherboard     : PowerBook6,7 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as     : 287 (Unknown Intrepid-based)
pmac flags      : 00000008
L2 cache        : 512K unified
memory          : 1024MB
pmac-generation : NewWorld

My problem is that i have no sound. I've tried to compile all sound
stuff statically but nothing, now ive got it as modules like this:
saladino@Zack:~$ lsmod|grep snd
snd_powermac           50436  0
snd_pcm_oss            65472  0
snd_mixer_oss          22208  1 snd_pcm_oss
snd_pcm               105476  2 snd_powermac,snd_pcm_oss
snd_timer              28196  1 snd_pcm
snd                    66900  5
snd_powermac,snd_pcm_oss,snd_mixer_oss,snd_pcm,snd_timer
snd_page_alloc         12072  1 snd_pcm
soundcore              10980  1 snd

the dmasound_pmac does not work:
FATAL: Error inserting dmasound_pmac
(/lib/modules/2.6.13.1-Saladino_IbookG4/kernel/sound/oss/dmasound/dmasound_pmac.ko):
No such device

I can use alsamixer but i cant see any control like PCM, is it normal?
Zack:/home/saladino# amixer
Simple mixer control 'Master',0
  Capabilities: pvolume pswitch pswitch-joined cswitch cswitch-joined
  Playback channels: Front Left - Front Right
  Capture channels: Mono
  Limits: Playback 0 - 15
  Mono: Capture [off]
  Front Left: Playback 14 [93%] [on]
  Front Right: Playback 14 [93%] [on]
Simple mixer control 'Headphone Detection',0
  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined
  Playback channels: Mono
  Mono: Playback [off]
Simple mixer control 'Line',0
  Capabilities: cswitch cswitch-joined
  Capture channels: Mono
  Mono: Capture [off]
Simple mixer control 'CD',0
  Capabilities: cswitch cswitch-joined
  Capture channels: Mono
  Mono: Capture [off]
Simple mixer control 'Mic',0
  Capabilities: cswitch cswitch-joined
  Capture channels: Mono
  Mono: Capture [off]
Simple mixer control 'Mic Boost',0
  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined
  Playback channels: Mono
  Mono: Playback [off]
Simple mixer control 'PC Speaker',0
  Capabilities: pvolume pswitch pswitch-joined
  Playback channels: Front Left - Front Right
  Limits: Playback 0 - 15
  Front Left: Playback 15 [100%] [on]
  Front Right: Playback 15 [100%] [on]
Simple mixer control 'Capture',0
  Capabilities: cvolume
  Capture channels: Front Left - Front Right
  Limits: Capture 0 - 15
  Front Left: Capture 15 [100%]
  Front Right: Capture 15 [100%]
Simple mixer control 'Auto Mute',0
  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined
  Playback channels: Mono
  Mono: Playback [off]
Simple mixer control 'Beep',0
  Capabilities: pvolume pvolume-joined
  Playback channels: Mono
  Limits: Playback 0 - 100
  Mono: Playback 15 [15%]

I've tried lots of thins but i can't solve it, if i do a cat to
/proc/asound/cards
i get
Zack:/home/saladino# cat /proc/asound/cards
0 [AWACS          ]: PMac AWACS - PowerMac AWACS
                     PowerMac AWACS Rev 0

mpg321 and play work as if they were playing music, completely normal,
but xmms fails like this:
Zack:/home/saladino# xmms
Message: device: default

** WARNING **: alsa_setup_mixer(): Failed to find mixer element: PCM

Thats all the info i can give, im sorry about my english, if someone
could help me it would be great.
Thanks
Saladino