Re: display problems, sleep and freeze on PB5,6 2.6.12-rc6

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 18:45 +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 18:36 +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
>
> > I think the dizzling was there sometimes before pbbuttonsd was started
> > and also sometimes switching to X or from X and back did not solve it.
>
> If I do it twice, it does, but your's may be slightly different I
> suppose.

You can also try turning backlight all the way down (off) and then back
up several times until the display syncs again.

You may want to try playing around with the timings in radeonfb_unblank
when it manipulates the LVDS_* registers and see if you can get it to
work more reliably...

Ben.