Java 142

I am downloading IBMJava2-SDK-142.ppc.tgz and IBMJava2-JRE-142.ppc.tgz, and now that I look there's also IBMJava2-JAVACOMM-142.ppc.tgz, do I need all of these, or either the sdk/jre and javacomm, and is the difference between jre and sdk just that one has libraries that can be linked to for compiling, and the jre is just for running java programs? and also where would I look for instructions to use the "java-package" that Rogerio Brito informed me of?

thanks in advance,
--Mike S