Re: alsa juk

According to Francois, on Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:18:49 +0100,
>Hallo Björn,
>
>on my PowerBook G4 I've notice that the sound volume is set to minimum
>when I reboot. This occurs since my last update. You might have the same
>problem. Have you tried explicitly setting the volume (with pbbuttons,
>alsamixer, or any similar appli)? This does not really solve your
>problem, but if it works, it might provide a temporary work-around.
>
>Cheers

Did you try alsaclt store after setting the config as you like.
In the last versions of the kernel, the sound devices list change (beep for instance). As
a result, the alsactl restore command was not able to reread the default setting when
waking up.

--
Cedric