Re: pre-release 2.6.11-0.1 debian/powerpc kernel.

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 07:49:38PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am in the process of uploading a pre-release 2.6.11 debian/powerpc kernel to
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~luther/powerpc/2.6.11-0.1
>
> And altough it is not yet fully ready to be uploaded (mostly because
> kernel-source-2.6.11 needs cleaning up a bit yet), i would encourage you to
> try it out and give me feedback on it.

I have a quite strange problem with my apple usb keyboard with this
kernel (and the version of 2.6.11 in the archive as well). The
characters apear quite slow on the screen and if I type to fast, it
starts to drop some of them. Quite annoying. Does anyone experience the
same problem?

The character dropping does not happen if I type on the internal ADB
keyboard.

Hardware: Powerbook Titanium, PowerBook3,2, 500 Mhz

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.