Ibook G4 Alsa recording

Hi all,
I'm looking at how record on master/pcm output on my ibook G4 (mainly to
broadcast streaming using icecast and hear what I'm broadcasting), but I
can't find a way to do it. I'm using Alsa with dsnoop/dmix. Here is my
~/.asoundrc :

#asym fun start here. we define one pcm device called "dmixed"

pcm.snd_card {
	type hw
	card 0
}

pcm.dmixed {
    ipc_key 1024
    type dmix
    slave {
        pcm "snd_card"
        period_time 0
        period_size 1024
        buffer_size 8192
        #periods 128
        #rate 44100
        rate 48000
    }
}

#one called "dsnooped" for capturing
pcm.dsnooped {
    ipc_key 2048
    type dsnoop
    slave.pcm "snd_card"
}

#and this is the real magic
pcm.asymed {
    type asym
    playback.pcm "dmixed"
    capture.pcm "dsnooped" # "dsnooped"
}

#a quick plug plugin for above device to do the converting magic. saves
#typing when settng the pcm name in an alsa app
pcm.pasymed {
    type plug
    slave.pcm "asymed"
}

#a ctl device to keep xmms happy
ctl.pasymed {
    type hw
    card 0
}

#here we try to point the aoss script to our asymed device
pcm.dsp0 {
    type plug
    slave.pcm "asymed"
}

ctl.mixer0 {
    type hw
    card 0
}

pcm.!default {
	type plug
	slave.pcm "asymed"
}

I fact, everything works fine, I can record from the ibook integrated
microphone or from "line" (which would be the line input if ibook G4 had
physic line input, I guess) but not from pcm/master output.

So if someone knows how I can do this, please tell me.

Thx.

--

Lionel Landwerlin / Dj-Death djdeath@gmx.fr