Re: enigmail on Sarge?

Björn Schöpe wrote:
Hi!
Unfortunately I had to do a new installation on my ppc-Debian-box. And some things don't work yet. I always used without any problems Thunderbird with Enigmail, even after Thunderbird's last upgrade to 1.0. Now it is still 1.0 and I tried to install enigmail as an extension from the mozilla-site but after the

I'm usign Thunderbid+PGP extension without problem

Thunderbird version 1.0 (20050117)

this is the packages, I hope this could help you

mozilla-thunde 1.0-3          Mozilla Thunderbird standalone mail client
mozilla-thunde 0.90.0-1       Enigmail - GPG support for Mozilla
gnupg          1.2.5-3

Alessandro