Re: unable to mount hfs+ partition read/write

Good!
I repaired the disk with the mac os x cd and after it
I could mount the partition read/write whitout the previous errors.
Thanks!

Marco

P.S.
hpfsck still doesn't work. The error is the same if I run it on a ext3
or vfat partition:
This is are my partition by mac-fdisk:
veronica:/home/marco# mac-fdisk /dev/hda
/dev/hda
Command (? for help): p
/dev/hda
        #                    type name                  length   base
    ( size )  system
/dev/hda1     Apple_partition_map Apple                     63 @ 1
    ( 31.5k)  Partition map
/dev/hda2         Apple_Bootstrap boot                   31251 @ 64
    ( 15.3M)  NewWorld bootblock
/dev/hda3         Apple_UNIX_SVR2 swap                 3906251 @ 31315
    (  1.9G)  Linux swap
/dev/hda4         Apple_UNIX_SVR2 root                39062501 @
3937566   ( 18.6G)  Linux native
/dev/hda5              DOS_FAT_32 shared              19631461 @
43000067  (  9.4G)  Unknown
/dev/hda6              Apple_Free Extra                     16 @
156301472 (  8.0k)  Free space
/dev/hda7               Apple_HFS Apple_HFS_Untitled_7  93669944 @
62631528  ( 44.7G)  HFS

Block size=512, Number of Blocks=156301488
DeviceType=0x0, DeviceId=0x0

and this is the output of hpfsck:
veronica:/home/marco# hpfsck -v /dev/hda7
*** Checking Volume Header:
hpfsck: hpfsck: Neither Wrapper nor native HFS+ volume header found
(Unknown error 4294967295)