does sleep work with the patched 2.6.10 kernel?

Hi,

I am using Sven's 2.6.11 now on my Albook, but it has a few quirks
with sleep support.  I know that patches exist for the 2.6.10 version,
does sleep work any better with that kernel?  Has anybody tried
2.6.12?

If it does, could somebody please send me a .deb image that works on
an Albook (2004, 15") or tell me which patch to apply on which source
(please contact me in e-mail first, my mailbox can only take a couple
kernel images ;-)?

Tamas