Re: Re: kernel 2.6.10 + radeon accel + alsa

On Thu, 2005-10-03 at 00:16 +0100, AMAND Antonin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First, thanks for your answer, but it seems that direct rendering is set
> to No.
>
> I'm afraid i'm lost about what I should do next.
>
> If you have any lead...
>
> thx.
>
> Antonin.

As I beleve I asked before, for what computer model?  What video card is
it?  Can you provide relevant  XF86Config file info?  You might have to
run at 16 rather than 24 default depth (I did).  Experiment.  You're not
trying to get acceleration on a nvidea(sp?) card are you?  Thanks to
their lack of open support, you can't.