New Installation replacing OS X

I have a Mac G4 and I am looking for a recommendation for a CD to buy
that will help me install Debian Linux.  I hope there is a version that
will allow me to use a USB printer.  The hard disk drive is limited to
80 Gigabytes and there is 500 Megabytes of RAM.  I use Road Runner to
reach the Internet.  Is there an installation on CD that allows a
graphical user interface?  I want to stick with Debian, if possible.
It is what I use on my Dell PCs.

I am currently using the latest OS X and the latest Firefox as a
browser.  I don't want to go to newer hardware.  I have four G4 Macs.

Thank you for your help.

Jim

Jim Trek