Re: pbbuttonsd and NoTapTyping option?

On 11/21/05, Michael Schmitz <schmitz@zirkon.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
You may be confusing two different notap aspects here - setting the
trackpad to notap mode (which may be done pretty much anywhere you like,
and it doesn't hurt to do it in the rc scripts, pbbuttonsd and pmud all at
the same time), and the 'no tap while typing' function that Matthias
introduced in pbbuttonsd quite a while back.

Yes, thank you for the clarification -- I was confusing them. On this powerbook I do not use the "no tap while typing" option, but setting notap is essential -- the hardware default trackpad behavior is frustrating and annoying.