Re: mol modules for kernel 2.6.14

> > As did I, on the condition that no one else wanted the job. When you took
> > over mol, I understood that you would take care of the package in whatever
>
> Mmm, i guess i was not clear enough in that mail i sent, or you didn't read
> it or whatever.

I did read it, I do recall you mentioned setting up an alioth project.
What I don't recall is your options if that doesn't work out.

> Well, i was just (over ?)reacting to elimar's claim that it is my

True.

> > And before you ask: setting up collaborative maintainership for a package
> > is something I'd do with people I've worked with successfully before.
> > Otherwise, I'd prefer to take the blame alone.
>
> bah. i guess with such thinking you rarely go into collaborative work :)

I rarely go into 'mob management' of stuff. For big packages,
collaborative work may well pay off. For small ones, it's more overhead
than would be worth it. For packages few people seem to care about, you'll
always have the added benefit of no one _really_ feeling responsible
because we have a team in place for that. No offense meant, but that's
what I see at work here.

> Anyway, debian's future is one of team-maintained packages, and more and more
> such teams spring forward and are a big progress and handle the packages in a
> much better way than single maintainership does.

Really? I thought the future of Debian was in packages maintained by the
QA team... maybe that's the same ...

Count me out, then.

	Michael