[Fwd: Re: Powerbook G4 configure some stuff]

Ok, I tried to make a new image of 2.6.14 kernel using the configurations you reccomended but i still have a problembuilding the kernel. The compilation stops when the image is being generated and terminates the whole process. I also tried to boot with a precompiled image of a 2.6.13 kernel i found in http://joh.deworks.net/powerbook/ which is supposed to correct all the problems in the Powerbook G4but neither the trackpad, or the soundcard work or the Fn Key.
In addittion to that I installed the pbbuttonsd package but I dont know how to use it. Do I need to do anything else?

Thanx in advance!