Re: MSNBC_Auto_Response: Thank you for contacting TODAY with Katie Couric and Matt Lauer

I am a 70 year old female who has always enjoyed the Today show.  Now that I am retired, it has become an addiction and I watch as much as I can.  I wonder who's idea it was to start using the footers and sometimes headers and the moving lights.  It may look professional, but in my opinion it is very distracting.  Fine to use the footers to identify the person and their affliations at the beginning of the segment, then lose them.  My regards to all who make the Today show what it is, footers/headers and all.