Power management problems on Pismo G3

Hi everybody!

I've encountered some serious problems in mi Powerbook Pismo G3 after making the latest dist-upgrade. I'm under Debian Sid. The problem is that no matter what I'm doing the computer goes to sleep just a few seconds after it's running. First in appers normally, then the screen bright darkens a bit and after 20 seconds it turns everything off and goes to sleep till I wake it up again. The here we go again, it goes to sleep yet again after a few seconds.

In fact while I'm writing this email I've waken it up 6 times so far... It doesn't care what I'm doing. If I'm typing, listening to music or watching a movie. It just goes off. As you can imagine this is veeeeery annoying, so I would like to know if any of you could help me with this as I'm comletely lost. Any help will be welcome.

Regards

Pablo