Re: New MOL packages available.

On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 08:11:45AM +0200, Jack Malmostoso wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 21:10:10 +0200, Bin Zhang wrote:
>
> > There is a new bootloader :
> > http://www-user.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~nissler/mol/index.html
>
> Thank you, I will try to patch the code and rebuild the packages. I
> thought Sven already included those patches.

Like said, i am not really interested in doing full maintenance, but we needed
mol packages to not block 2.6.12 kernels from entering tetsing (in fact to not
stop the removal of the older kernels we don't want to support).

Martin Loschwitz and Michael Schmitz said they where going to take over the
packages, so we will see or maintain it commonly or something.

Now, if you test the above patches, and they work, file a bug report, and i
will see if it applies. You need to build the package on a unstable machine,
and the modules have to build again the official kernels (which means you
should be able to build mol-modules).

Friendly,

Sven Luther