Re: Power Mac 6100/66

Op 15-sep-05 om 18:38 heeft Sven Luther het volgende geschreven:
On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 03:19:30PM +0200, Ernest Demaret wrote:
Was the error output of the 2.4.27-nubus kernel installation of any
help?
If you'd like me try or test on my 8100/110, please let me know. I
would be glad to be of help.

You can ignore it, for some reason it tries to run mkvmlinuz on it, which is
not for it. Can you look at the content of /boot and output it here ?

Completely empty...

Maybe you could just unpack the package by hand
(dpkg-deb -x kernel-image...nubus...deb /tmp/place) and see what happened, i
have the same problem here. Do you have mkvmlinuz installed ?

Didn't even know it excisted. I'll install and try unpacking the kernel like you suggested. I'll let you know.

Regards,

Ernest Demaret