Re: ANN: apple motion sensor reverse engineered
- To: Stelian Pop <email@example.com>
- Cc: debian-powerpc list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: ANN: apple motion sensor reverse engineered
- From: Johannes Berg <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:58:07 +0200
- Message-id: <1125485887.8363.12.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <1124450471.24118.12.camel@localhost> <email@example.com> <1125442868.8363.0.camel@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1125482773.8363.10.camel@localhost> <email@example.com>
On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 12:11 +0200, Stelian Pop wrote:
> I have the feeling that something is not entirely correct in the code
> who activate/deactivate the interrupts, but I can't see what.
I haven't been able to reproduce it yet, is there anything you want me
to do if it should happen again?
Description: This is a digitally signed message part