Touchpad on July-2005 iBook 14"

Hello list,

I'm not sure if this is the right list for this, but from what I read
in the archives this is "where things happen" in the Linux PPC world.
:) So, here it goes:

In the attachment follows a patch adding the USB id for the touchpad
on the latest (july-2005) iBook -- tested on my iBook 14". It took me
several hours to figure out what to do (module, configuration, patch)
but finally, the touchpad is working, on gpm and X.

I'm running Xorg 6.9/7.0 (got radeon driver working on 6.9, fbdev only
on 7.0 -- must be something from my setup). I'm actually building a
port of GoboLinux (http://www.gobolinux.org) for PPC. I bootstrapped
it from a minimal installation of Debian Sarge and at this stage,
almost the whole system is recompiled.

I'd like to thank the hard work you all have been putting on Linux PPC
and all you people from debian-powerpc; it's an invaluable source of
information.

Other hw information: ethernet works fine; sound works off phone-out
only, couldn't manage to get the internal speakers to work yet, or
change the volume (I followed some hints I found on this list, but
alsamixer does not show "DRC" settings here). Any info in this respect
is appreciated.

Once again, thanks!

-- Hisham