Re: Debian on Performa 6360 - Boot disk

On (23/08/05 17:31), Paulo Vaz wrote:
> I'm trying to install Debian on a Performa 6360. I
> created the disk with boot image as described in the
> Install Manual in a PC computer.
I believe this is a nubus mac, which will only boot using MkLinux:

I put some notes up but I'm afraid some of the links provided appear to
be broken (I've not had time to find new ones).  However, it may be of
some help:

The notes describe installing woody (the previous stable release)
however, it should be possible to find a mach kernel + installer to boot
the sarge install disk.

It is also worth searching the linuxppc-nubus mailing list archives:

www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...
...strategies for business