Re: www.d.o: PowerPC installation pages need update (was: Some weirdness on debian release sites)

Hello Shyamal,

On Monday 15 August 2005 01:47, Shyamal Prasad wrote:
> Here is a proposed patch to index.wml that you might consider. A
> changelog would include

Thanks very much for this patch; your changes look sane to me.
Sorry for not replying earlier, but as the patch was a bit larger I wanted
to give the ppc list a chance to comment. As nobody did, I have now
committed it. (Thanks for reminding me.)

> If there is stuff that still looks wrong it's because either (a) I
> can't tell it is wrong or (b) I don't the correct update.

Let's hope that others will review as well.

>     FJP> http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/inst/install
>
> I can try this next - I don't run a lot of old Mac (legacy) hardware
> or other PowerPC systems, but it should be easy to at least sync with
> the install manual (at least get the current architectures right!).

That would be great, but please keep in mind that the PowerPC installation
manual has not really been updated for Sarge either...

Thanks,
FJP