Re: Fn key and 2.6.12-rc4

You previously said that:

> Have build 13-rc5:
> showkeys -k:
> Hitting fn - 0x61 0xe1
> Hitting fn+up 0x61 0x67 0xe7 0xe1

So the Fn key is getting recognized by the kernel. What you need to do
now is to map this key to something useful (making Fn + Up generate
PageUp for example), and you have to play with keymaps here.

There are several keymaps for this floating around, I know of at least
one made by Jochen Voss. As I said previously, I don't use the Fn key
myself yet (I've mapped PgUp etc to Alt+Up etc), so I cannot help on
this matter.

Stelian.
--
Stelian Pop <stelian@popies.net>