Re: RT2500USB Wireless LAN driver for Linux

Hi, I've got a Z-Com/ZDC XI-735 USB adapter for my iBook. If i've
understood correctly, this device is not supported by Jérémy's driver.
Anyone knows if WPA can be made to work with that adapter? (my naive
attempts of simply using wpasupplicant.deb have yield no positive
result so far).

Thanks for your time,
jao