Re: New Powerbook configuration

Hi Corsac,

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 09:50:46AM +0200, Corsac wrote:
> Are you fine with your keymap ? I have a new powerbook, I use 2.6.12
> kernel with fn key and fr keymap frome linux-france.org and I have some
> issues with it (</> and @/# are inverted, the function key doesnt work
> very well...). Does pc105 work for a powerbook 15" ?

I had the same problems and finally settled for building
my own keymap.  I only have mappings for British and German
keyboards, but if you feel adventurous you could try to add
a French version to it (and send the result to me ;-) ).

Unfortunately the fn-key handling (fn-up = page up, etc) currently
only works with kernel 2.6.11.  I did not yet find out what causes
this problem.

If you are interested: my keymaps are at http://seehuhn.de/comp/powerbook/ .

I hope this helps,
Jochen