Cinelerra

Hi there,

There's a new build of Cinelerra for Debian PPC available at
garbure.org.  If you want give it a whirl, follow the instructions on
http://cvs.cinelerra.org about where to point apt-get.  I've tried
installing it on my G5 here and it's not really working for me
although the application loads and opens MPEGs just fine.  It crashes
when I try to open QT files and I can't play any clips I load.

I would really appreciate it if anyone else would install Cinelerra to
see if it's just my install or if it's the Deb packages themselves
that are the culprit.

thanks,
wes