Re: keyboard backlight working on PowerBook5,6?

Matthias,

> You have an  1.67GHz PowerBook G4 and keyboard illumination wont work
> You had an 15" 1.25GHz PowerBook G4 with working keyboard light.

I have a 1.67GHz 15" PowerBook G4 and with the standard pbbuttonsd from
debian/unstable (and experimental) keyboard illumination works fine on
2.6.11 and 2.6.12-rcX kernels.

I have a hard time believing that among the 1.67GHz PowerBooks there would
be such big hardware differences that it no longer works.

johannes